Your personal intelligence resource
- Access to the strategic, Insurance global resource starting from July 1993 across 40 subject areas - Banking from 1999.
- Expert selection and summarising from source intelligence
- Interviews and commentary
- Enables quick "linking" of articles on your chosen companies or topics to provide a concise REPORT
- Brings strategic business and IT together as a feature
- News headlines ALERT by e-mail every Sunday and Wednesday (Insurance) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Banking)
Who benefits from the Newslink Global Trends Database Self-Service?
The service aims to provide focused strategic intelligence and global trends for insurance and banking market players, IT suppliers, and market watchers.
It has been developed with corporate and community use in mind but on a personalised basis for CEO to Student.